Local Pail Pour
from Hydrothermic Remedies...
- Pour from up to 60cm, 2' high if strong reaction is desired
- Hot pour for Analgesic and Tonic
- Neutral pour to spine is Sedative
- Cold Pour is Stimulating and if prolonged reduces congestion and inflammation and enhances the local immune system
- Alternate Stimulant of the immune system good for infection such as Boils on trunk or thighs
from Dr JH Kellogg's Hydriatic Techniques...
- Fever with:
- Capillary Bronchitis and Broncho-Pneumonia in children - to
- chest and shoulders - 2-3 pails - child sits in Half Bath 39°C, 102°F
- quickly dried and rubbed
- Cerebrospinal Meningitis
- Hot Tub Bath 38°C, 100°F, pour on head
- Sunstroke with Congestion
Prolonged Cool (15-60 min 24°C, 75°F) in:
- Subacute Joint Inflammation
Neutral to the spine in:
from Dr GK Abbott's Prescriptions...
- To spine: sits on edge of, or in tub on stool
- To head: lies on bed with head over the end over tub
- To limb: over tub
- Water should fall between 5-60cm depending on effect desired.
- Hot: Analgesics
- Neutral: Sedative - especially to spine
- Short Cold: Stimulating Tonic
- Prolonged Cold: Antiphlogistics,stimulates phagocytosis
- Long continued Cold to head: Antipyretic
- Alternate: Stimulant, Tonic, Fluxion, Derivative, stimulates phagocytosis - useful for parts unable to be easily immersed