from Hydrothermic Remedies...
- Complete rest for the voice
- Steam Inhalation for 15min every 3 hours, for 2 days
- Throat Compress
- Adequate water drinking
- Sweating Treatments
- Discontinue smoking and alcohol
- Learn how to place the voice properly
- Graduated Tonic Cold
from Dr JH Kellogg's Prescriptions...
see Spasmodic Croup
- treat as acute Coryza
- Steam Inhalation 10 min every hour,
- Fomentations to throat 15 min every 3 hours with protected Heating Compress in interval renewed every 15 min at first, later longer.
- Derivatives to legs
- Neck Compress
- avoid use of voice
Problems in chronic Laryngitis:
from Dr GK Abbott's Prescriptions...
In acute stages and clergyman's throat