from Hydrothermic Remedies...
from Dr GK Abbott's Prescriptions...
Obstinate skin disease
- low-protein, meat-free diet as patients usually eat too much protein and not enough fruit and vegetables
- Sun Bath must be persistent and intensive
- UV most useful - remove scales, ointment and powders before treatment
- general exposure form an air-cooled lamp at first from 40cm for 3min - aim for slight hyperaemia and final pigmentation gradually lessen distance and increase time
- water cooled lamp applied directly to individual lesions from 8cm or with quartz applicator
- Continuous Tub Bath
- local Electric Light Bath